10 Hot Places To Find Sneakers In NYC This Summer
It's summer time and the living is easy. So time to go shopping and get a new pair of sneakers. But you don't want an ordinary pair of sneakers. You want something unique, flashy, and eye catching. So wither your a native New Yorker or your visiting from out of town here are some of the best spot to find sneakers in NYC.
1. Premium Good's 694 Fulton St (Btw. Ft. Green Pl & S. Elliot), 718.403.9348 Train: A or C to Layffette Hours: 10am-7pm Looking for Bathing Ape? They have em! Plus a whole slew of sneakers many people have never seen in the US.
2. Alife Rivington Club 158 Rivington St Cross Street: Between Clinton Street and Suffolk Street 212.375.8128 Train: F to Second Ave Hours: Tues-Sun. 12pm-7pm This down-low sneaker spot have some SERIOUS kicks that will make you shell out that $300.
3. Adidas Orginals 136 Wooster St 212.777.2001 Train: N or R to Prince St. Hours: 10am-7pm My Adidas! Your Adidas! Who does't like Adidas!
4. Training Camp 41 and 6th AVe Train: D Train to 42nd. Hours: 10am-7pm A large selections of sneakers and large sizes for those with big feet.
5. ATMOS 203 West 125th Street Train: A Train to 125th St. Hours: 10am-7pm The best place in Harlem to find affordable and hard to find sneakers.
6. NikeTown 6 East 57th St. NY 212.891.6453 www.niketown.com Train: N or R to 57th Hours: 10am-7pm The mothership for all that is NIKE!
7. Laces 252 Mott Street 212.334.5457 Train: B, N, R to Broadway-Layffette Hours: Monday by appointment only, Tues-Friday 10am-7pm. The only sneaker store in town that's execlusivly for women.
8. KCDC 99 North 10th Street 718.387.9006 kcdcskateshop.com Break out ya skate board and skate your troubles away. otherwise pick up a nice pairk of sneakers here.
9. Dave's Quality Meats 7 East 3rd off the Bowery 212.505.7551 Train: F to Bowery Hours: 10am-7pm You won't find salamey here but a dope selections of sneakers and t-shirts.